JAC provides general accounting and bookkeeping services, using Xero and MYOB accounting software as the main accounting system, often linked to other subsidiary systems such as accommodation, guest services, property management and point of sale systems. Core services are:
- Assistance with selecting the right accounting software to suit your specific business requirements.
- Setting up the software to suit your business, e.g. creating the list of accounts, customers, suppliers, selling items, networking, consumption tax etc.
- Staff training and ongoing supervision and support.
- Periodic reviews, be it monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Preparation of Japanese tax returns in conjunction with a Japanese tax agent.
- Preparation of budgets and cashflow forecasts using Calxa budgeting software which interfaces automatically with MYOB and Xero.
- Acting as tax agent (representative) in Japan to facilitate payment of fixed asset taxes, income tax etc on behalf of clients.
On site visits can usually be arranged with just a few days’ notice.
Though based in Niseko, Hokkaido, JAC can provide remote online assistance all over Japan using emails, LogMeIn (remote control of your PC or Mac) and Skype.